ONYC HAIR

a target="_blank" href="https://www.onychair.com/by-category/product/5-kinky-3b-3c-curl-machine-weft?partner_id=12080">AffiliateLusciousKinkyCurl

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Garnier Fructis Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream For Oily to Combination with SPF20 Review


Hey guys I just want to share my experience with this, "Ganier Fructis BB Cream", that I recently purchased from my local drugstore (Wal-Mart). I am so in love with this BB cream, it definitely tops the other drugstore BB creams that I've tried before. The great thing about this cream is that it gives you even smooth skin (as you can see from the before and after pics above.), blurs out blemishes with two coats of the product. It is also long-wearing BB cream (It has a longevity of about 5-6 hours max.). Its also an oil-free formula comparing to the old version that came before which created a lot of complaints from consumers because of its tendency to make them oily. It has a Spf of 20 which is a great amount of sunscreen for sun protection from the harmful UV rays. The sunscreen is made up of 3% Octinoxate and 4.7% of Titanium Dioxide. The BB cream also has a slight sunscreen smell to it, but not overbearing. This product is definitely an A+++ in my own opinion; so make sure you try it out if you are looking for a tinted moisture/BB cream, or if you for a product that will give you natural skin-like appearance without looking too over-done. This is the product for you. I will have some pics of my whole face down below. Thanks for reading my blogs






-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Influenster

Affiliaterelax%20perm%20banner